1) First trimester is finished. I did pretty well (not as good as I wanted but I'm still Have been in holidays for one week and I managed to work a bit. Not as much as I wanted to but well, I still got amongst the best overall grades in the class and it's not like the best guy is far ahead of us, not at all, in fact. Worst grades are the one I didn't put much effort into so yeah, not surprising and I'm not complaining. Also, the teachers said my work was 'precise' and it showed I've got tons of fun and I absolutely love what I'm doing. Thank gods XD It'd be sad to have to pay for a—rather expensive—school to do something I wasn't psyched about.
2) Both my brothers are back home. Mamy (that's the one who lives in Switzerland) arrived today. And Hery came back from Japan yesterday. With lots of gifts. First, a new GamePad charger for the Wii U because Gemini and my father teamed on me and rendered the old useless, like one month after we got the console about 2 years ago. Meaning I couldn't really play. Not that there were many interesting games at the time. But I can finally play to Smash Bros! And buy Mario Kart. He also got me a Nightmare Before Christmas mug (okay, it's supposed to be a bowl but still... Mug) and a few PS3 games: Tales of Vesperia, Tales of Graces f, Street Fighter 4 and Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax (a 2D arcade fighting game with characters from anime/light novels like Sword Art Online or Accel World, etc. I won't play much to it since I got no interest in the concerned animed
Also, he brought our Christmas gift (a common gift for both my brothers and me). Since that kind of stuff is cheaper in Japan, my father told him to buy the PS4 there. He didn't buy any games, but it's not like there's much interesting around yet and it's not like I lack games to play *eyes at the pile of unfinished and unplayed games*
And, I think I can finally tell that my PS3 is mine. Twas a common gift too (every console we got—except the GameCube, which is mine—is a common gift, which is how we get them) but Mamy got offered one when he quitted his first job just before he moved to Switzerland and Hery bought one in for himself in Japan. So, yeah, not really a proper gift, but still, makes me pretty happy.
3) Fea, Shei, Yaki, Yunyun and her SO, and Alice will come home for New Year's Eve! And we're making a secret santa! I just can't wait. Plus, I'm pretty sure my recipient will love what I'm thinking of getting.
4) I might go to Disneyland on the 28th. One of my classmates work there and he can make me enter freely so yeah.
5) I made up with a kind-of-friend. As Shei put it, we had a bad (but oh so funny XD) break-up. He contacted me in the beginning of the month, to apologize for what how he had acted and basically everything and how he wanted to speak to me again (he was to one to cut the ties) and all's been pretty well since.
6) Not that a good news seeing how high my reading pile is but my father got some gift cheques from work and he gave me 30€. So, as usual, I got a few books. Some Pratchett and Asimov. Also the 4th tome of the Justice League. And he got powerbanks and gave me one of them, which will prevent any battery problems with my phone. Speaking of which, he got himself the iPhone 6+ so I'm gonna have his 'old' iPhone 5s (and yes, he's in love with Apple).
So, as you can see, I'm still alive and things are pretty good for me. The only real worry I have is how to finish all my homework by the end of the holidays.