1) Yunyun was at home from last week's Tuesday to Thursday and it was a blast! Couldn't spend as much time as I wanted with her, but well, homework XD
2) I ended up not doing one of last week's homework because it was 4am when I started it. Twas plenty of time, but there was a point where I was completely unmotivated (and exhausted as I had just finished another homework) and well, no point in forcing myself to do it. No problem though, I'll just need to mail it to the teacher.
3) My father bought me the Ghibli expo book (it's all the stuff exposed, one big fat book) and Marvel Super Heroes one and that's pretty great: Also, we had a one-to-one meal that wasn't awkward and able to speak about me a little bit so, yeah!
4) We [the association I work in] survived PM, outraged, and certainly not making any profit. But more detail about that late
5) Bought a Tardis T-shirt that makes a nice comfy pyjama. The DW comics 'the forgotten' and even if I'll wince during the whole thing because I don't like read DW in French, it's still more than half the price it's at the bookshop. Also, there was a offer 'one pair of lenses bought, one free'. I bought one aaaaaaand they gave me 4 pairs. All of them being the ones the seller and me were talking about. And because the Universe was in a very good mood, I got another great deal! Since it was the end of the con, there were sale-off and there was a Pokémon booth I absolutely wanted to check out not far from our booth. So, there were small figurines. Prices were 2€ a figurine, 20€ for 12. Since it was the end (and we were basically just between exhibitors), they did 15 figurines for 20€. I payed 15€ for 15 figurines. So, yeah, I couldn't be happier.
6) But I am. So, as I said, Boss is friend with PM's bosses and works for them too (so we mostly did autoran ourselves the whole time). And she got a few priviledges, like she told us that if we wanted things like getting a dedicace or a photo with an artist brought by PM, we could (without having to pay). And, Peter Davison was there. I was extremely lucky because there was bad timing and we had him the moment he was leaving, but, lords. I've got my pic with him, we barely spoke since he was heading back to his hotel and I had to go back to the booth but, well. Best thing ever.
So, on these mostly positive things (maybe to balance how negative the negative was, though I didn't really speak about it XD), I'm gonna